I try to let my servant heart shine every day.
I am Stacie and I am Cassia
Live independently with a little extra help…
Assisted Living at Elk Run
What is assisted living? A carefree, active senior lifestyle enhanced with the personal and health care you need to maintain your independence. You’ll enjoy a gracious, private apartment ready for you to furnish as you wish.
Every day, you can choose from a variety of social opportunities, events, entertainment, Bible studies, classes and more, chosen by the people who live here and directed by our activity professionals. Exercise classes may help improve your strength, balance and mobility. Trips to local restaurants and attractions are planned and our transportation will take you there.
You’ll have a kitchenette, but there is no need to cook: you’ll have the option to sit down to three delicious meals daily, professionally served in our lovely dining room!
Amenities and services to enhance independence
Elk Run Assisted Living offers the assurance of assisted living and the freedom to choose services.
Amenities & services included in rent
- Choices in studio or one-bedroom apartments with kitchenettes and mini-refrigerators
- Three delicious meals daily
- All utilities included, except phone and cable TV
- Handicap accessible bathrooms
- Bed making and evening turn down service
- One load of laundry each week
- All property tax and utilities (except phone and cable television)
- All maintenance for appliances, building, grounds
- Library, computer center, club room and activity room
- Campus faith representatives, spiritual care services
- Activities, clubs and groups for all interests
- Scheduled transportation for outings and shopping
- On site Infinity Rehab and therapy room
- Personal care staff on site 24 hours every day
- Licensed registered nurse on site and on call 24 hours every day
- Emergency response call systems
- Regularly scheduled comfort and safety checks
A la carte services
- Landline phone service
- Cable TV
- Cat care service
- Guest apartment
- Guest meals
- Room tray service
- Respite care
- Additional laundry service
- Additional comfort and safety checks
- Oxygen management
- Diabetic monitoring
- Vital sign management
- Colostomy care
- Catheter care
- Shower service
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADL)
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Transfer assistance
- Medication management
Elk Run offers many opportunities for a rich and full life, including spiritual care. Bible studies are regularly scheduled and open to everyone. Holy communion is held weekly.